The foundation that is laid at the beginning of a new business venture can set the tone for everything else about the business. In order to protect the business's assets and avoid personal liability for the individual business owners, it is critical to choose an entity that fits the particular needs of the business and its anticipated growth and development.
The lawyers at the law office of Aceto, Bonner & Prager, PC, assist clients throughout the Greater Boston area with selecting and forming of the appropriate business entities to fit their needs, including the creation of:
- Limited liability companies (LLC's)
- Joint ventures
Legal Counsel On Business Startup Matters
The attorneys educate clients on the legal implications of operating their businesses as sole proprietors, corporations, professional corporations or other business entities. The legal team also provides strategic guidance on other issues that arise during business formation, including:
- Assisting with corporate governance
- Preparing of corporate by-laws or operating agreements
- Resolving disputes among shareholders
- Protecting shareholders' rights
- Advising clients on the fiduciary obligations of officers, directors and majority shareholders
- Drafting operational agreements
Contact the Boston Business Startup Attorneys
Learn more about the legal counsel Aceto, Bonner & Prager, PC, provides and take the first steps in building a strong foundation for your business by scheduling an initial consultation. The firm can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 617-209-2998.