Purchase And Sale Of Real Estate in Boston
Before buying or selling real estate, it is critical to understand the terms of the contract and the obligations imposed by the agreement. Often, the most effective way to do that is by working with an experienced lawyer who can protect your best interests during every step of the process.
The attorneys at the law office of Aceto, Bonner & Prager, PC, have been working together for more than 10 years. The lawyers strive to provide clients with the high-quality representation they need in a cost-effective manner. The firm provides counsel to clients throughout the Greater Boston area at every step of the purchase or sale, including:
- Negotiating the terms of purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting real estate contracts
- Reviewing contracts to ensure client's rights are protected
- Amending the terms of proposed contracts to protect client's best interests
- Assisting with real estate disputes, including breach of contract
- Seeking specific performance of real estate purchases
- Reviewing loan documents
- Assisting with financing
- Representing clients during the closing
Representation Throughout The Process
Whether you are interested in buying or selling real estate, it is critical to work with an experienced lawyer who can protect your rights at every step of the process. Learn more about the counsel Aceto, Bonner & Prager, PC, provides by scheduling an initial consultation. The firm can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 617-209-2998.